USE THE FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT STORIES, ARTICLES
OR COMMENTARY FOR PUBLICATION ON OUR SITE.
Please READ before submitting.
- About Downtown Magazine: Our editorial policies are simple and straightforward. We accept just about any kind of article as long as it is well-written and does not promote hate, racism, violence or can be considered pornographic. Submissions can be news, articles, opinion. editorial. We DO NOT edit articles, so make sure your punctuation and grammer are correct and your story well-writeen and understandable.
- We accept only original articles for one-time use on our site. Your name will be displayed with your article along with a link to your site or any relevant site you specify. WE WILL NOT PUBLISH OR LINK TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS UNLESS YOU SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IT. We do not accept articles from thrid parties, even though they may be well-written and topical. The copyright remains with YOU. We are only publishing your article.
- Your article or story will stay on our site indefinitely. Generally, articles are published on a specific stand-alone page, linked from a news section and/or home page. Your article (and links to it) will stay on our site for an indefinite period of time, possibly many years, as it is moved into our archives.
- Simultaneous publication is acceptable. You can choose to have your article published wherever you like, as often as you like. It is YOUR article, YOUR copyright.
- Links: We will provide a link to your site or a relevant site that you supply for each and every article published. For writers who submit frequently (at least once a month) we offer a 125 x 125 pixel display ad in exchange for your continued work. You can choose where the ad will be displayed (usually on the same page as your article or on the main topic page). Writers should supply their own ad in .jpg or .gif format. We will host the ad on our server. Animated ads are acceptable.
- Any questions concerning these terms/conditions should be addressed to email@example.com
* REQUIRED FIELD